Pages

Wednesday

My First Blog Here

Well this site may be lost in the sea of sites on the internet especially the ones devoted to health and wellness. But I wanted to start posting about my journey back to health. So a little about my background. I was an overweight child who then started to want to eat healthy while in high school. I cut our red meat and pork and lost a few pounds. then I went to college and because a vegan. I was a vegan for about 8 years cheating with macaroni and cheese every once in a while during the holiday. During the 8 years I lost a lot of weight and was the smallest and healthiest I has ever been. I did a 6 month whole foods and nutrition program and became a certified coach and I started a website on health and nutrition. Then I started working in corporate America and the food choices I made were not the best for me. I was a consultant doing 100% travel with on the road food choices and no real time to exercise. Now me 3 years later ready to regain my health and lose the pounds that I have accumulated. I just started the master cleanse and I will have a series about that. But I know that their are so many people like me out there and hopefully my story will help someone. I will try to post new recipes, diets and Ideas that I have. I like everyone else am human and I am not perfect but I will try my very best!


No comments:

Post a Comment