Pages

Thursday

Master Cleanse Day 5

Day 5

Today I am feeling bad. Hungry. I have been feeling pretty hungry since I woke up and the taste of the lemonade is no longer enjoyable. I know that most of this journey is a mental journey. I am trying to make it. I am trying to make myself drink more, but I just don't want to. I walked today for 15 min and drank about 4 ½ cups of lemonade. So make a long story short my little sister did the cleanse last year without telling anyone and she used sugar and lemons. She did it for abut 20 days and she lost 45 pounds and has kept it off. So because I hate the maple syrup in the cleanse I may try to switch it up a bit an add sugar.. I know that this is not the protocol for the cleanse but may do it for one or 2 drinks just to help myself continue, because without it I may be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment