Pages

Thursday

Master Cleanse Day 1

So I started my cleanse yesterday and wanted to give a quick update. Although I
have done the Master Cleanse before I never wrote and recorded my experience.

Thursday February 17th

So today is the first day on my cleanse. I feel great I did the salt water
cleanse this am with only a teaspoon of salt and I took one of my oxyflush
capsules. My reason for doing this cleanse is to clean myself out so that my
migraine headaches will end. I will do this for 25 -30 days.

I had a slight headache that I thought was going to turn into a migraine and
then it went away after I drank my second 10oz of lemonade

Worked out on the treadmill for 30 min burned 110cal at 2.0 speed nothing
serious just a light walk I usually workout everyday so it didn't even feel like
I was doing anything. I had a slight pain in my side that went away quickly. The
Saltwater flush didn't work today but ppl say that it sometimes doesn't work on
the first day I honestly feel great today!!! Laid down most of the day though.

I drank 2 10oz of lemonade, I have to make myself drink more tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment