Pages

Thursday

Master Cleanse Day 2

Day 2

So I did the SWF today and I honestly don't think I'm going to keep doing it
because I can only tolerate one teaspoon of salt and I don't think that's doing
the job, so tomorrow I will do tea twice. I had 2 ½ glasses of lemonade so far
today. I had a lot of running around to do so I didn't get to exercise which is
ok. I'm still feeling pretty great. I'm just used to eating. I am definitely
noticing that food fills a void in my life, satisfies my boredom and is one of
my best friends...lol. I'm just so used to eating just because I want to and not
necessarily because I'm hungry. I am going to make a conscious effort to change
this once I am done with my cleanse. Although this is like my 4th liquid fast,
2nd master cleanse, I just wanna eat something. But I know I'm not because I
really want the results at the end and my sinuses are feeling a lot better
already!

No comments:

Post a Comment