Pages

Thursday

Master Cleanse Day 3

Day 3

Ok Today is day 3 and I am still feeling pretty great. I lost 4 pounds as of this am and I am not hungry at all and I still have energy. So I had the most vivid dreams mainly about a buffet of food and I was tasting everything mainly shrimp fried rice, that's crazy I know. I also kind of in the same dream I was dating/talking to/fooling around with 2 friends and one of the friends confronted me. Hummm. So far I had 3 of my oxy flush pills. I have to get to the store to get more sienna tea, which is why I didn't just do sienna tea, The salt water flush is almost intolerable after more than one teaspoon so I don't think I will be doing that anymore. I may try though. I went out dancing last night with my sister and I wasn't hungry and I felt great. My sleep is also very good and deep.  I got a late start to the day. I drank about 3 cups yesterday and I’m going to aim for 4 today. For some reason it’s just hard for me to get through so many cups but I’m trying.

As the night comes around and my family prepares dinner day three is becoming a challenge for me mentally. My mom is preparing pork chops, which I don't eat, but I want to take a bite into one (smh). I think I may just be feeling like this because its day 3 which is a hard day for most. But I also didn't do the SWF this morning, so that may be making it a little harder. I may try to d it again tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment