Pages

Thursday

Master Cleanse Day 7

Day 7

Well yesterday and today were the worst days for me so far. I wanted to give up..but I didn't. I’ve been lying around all day trying to let the day go pass while I drink. No exercising today and I got on the scale ( my scale is really old and small and you can hardly see the numbers...lol) and either I didn't lose any weight or I just lost a half of a pound, which is pretty discouraging. I am suppose to be going out with a friend a little later on so we will see how I feel. … so fast FW to the end of the night and I feel amazing. At first i felt horrid but then I noticed that my body was trying to have a menstrual cycle ( sorry tmi). I know I should know when my cycles are going to occur but my body is really sensitive and because I have been dieting and eating differently my cycle changes. So that is part of the reason why I felt horrible yesterday and earlier today. I had about 4 ½ to 5 drinks today and I feel great. You definitely have your up’s and down’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment