Pages

Monday

How to Get Rid of a Ringworm

How to Get Rid of a Ringworm






I am going to tell you an easy and inexpensive way to get rid of a ringworm.

What is a ringworm? Ringworm is classified as a fungal infection, which appears on the surface of the skin. It thrives in warm moist conditions. It comes from a fungus called dermatophytes. This fungus feeds on the skin of animals and people.

There are many topically prescriptions that you can use to get rid of the ringworm but the best remedy is found at your local drugstore for about $1.00 and it is hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is a form of oxygen and this fungus is anaerobic which means it is destroyed by oxygen.

Difficulty:
Easy

Instructions


things you'll need:

  • Hydrogen Peroxide
  • Cotton Ball

    • 1
      Buy a 3% solution of Hydrogen Peroxide. You can buy a higher percent solution, but they are usually harder to find. You may want to dilute this 3% solution because it may tingle when you apply it.
    • 2
      Wet the cotton ball. You can actually soak the cotton ball. Peroxide only activates if it comes in contact with tampered skin cells.
    • 3
      Apply it to the infected area.
    • 4
      Repeat 2 hours until the presence of the ring worm is gone. Then apply twice a day.
  • 100% Natural Ringworm Treatment Doctor Recommended. Guaranteed.
  • 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide Quart to gallon consumer sizes
  • Read before buying 17.5% food grade hydrogen peroxide.
  • Specializing In Design, Media Arts, Culinary, & Fashion Programs.

Tips & Warnings

  • A stronger solution can be used but it must be diluted with distilled water
  • Hydrogen Peroxide can sting
  • Higher concentrations will turn your skin white ( skin will return to its natural state in about 10 min)




4 comments:

  1. Very helpful! Ketoconazole is so expensive and I didn't know that Hydrogen Peroxide can be used. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was haven herpes 1 and 2 spreading all over my body even on my private part too. I have had them for about 2 and a bit years. I was so scared what my mates are going to says if there should fined out i have herpes on my private part and due to the virus my girlfriend broke up with me. I have been to the Doctors 9 times to get it treated during to the years back and yet They all come back. I have been using Tee Tree Oil and Wartner (You freeze them at home) and they seem to be keeping the smaller herpes small but they can't seem to treat the larger ones. They don't get any bigger, but then they can't shrink as much. They get smaller a little part at a time. At least they are getting smaller! As soon as I see a new herpes appearing then I treat it. At that moment I was using Tee Tree twice a week and then using Wartner every 2 weeks. I was wondering if there was any other information about how to get rid of it. I am only a teenager and I hate it most when it get pi-chins me to scratch it, it get sweets when scratching it most times! I needed to get rid of it so bad! DR.INIBOKU  has been a huge help and has helped me realize a lot more about me of genital herpes! so that was when i switch for natural remedy to see if there could be any help by herbal remedy, i search and i saw a great posts by Sarah devise adebayo ehijactor steller javania and shanttel Merritt on about the great herbal doctor that get them rid of there disease infection. and this great herbal doctor was called DR.INIBOKU so that was when i contacted him for my own treatment and he prepared me some herbs which i takes for some couples of days, and i take it as he says before i am to no i was perfectly cure from it and never experience it again. please friends if you have herpes virus or any other similar virus and you really wants to get rid of it, please contact this great herbal DR.INIBOKU for herbal treatment and you will get rid of it. EMAIL drinibokuherbalhome@gmail.com or  drinibokuspelltemple@gmail.com cell phone contact +2347059186346  his whatsapp contact is+2347059186346  THANK TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME OF READY MY TESTIMONY AND MOST ESPECIALLY YOU DR.INIBOKU I PRAY NEVER TO FORGET YOU IN MY LIFE.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 61 years old. I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr voodoo herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr. voodoo he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr. voodoo make it possible for me. Here is Dr. voodoo email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348140120719 he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was cured of HERPES with the use of natural herbs. I love herbs so much. Most times, injections and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8months ago, i suffered from Herpes for 2 years but with the help of Priest Babaka herbal medicine, I was cured within a few weeks of drinking the herbs He sent to me through courier delivery service. This same Priest also cured my Aunt from INFERTILITY, as soon as I heard she Been finding it difficult to CONCEIVE, i referred her to the Priest and she was cured after drinking his herbs. I have referred more than 15 persons and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs, injections, surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Priest Babaka is a Herbalist and a Spiritualist , I assure you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs and follow his Guidance. He has herbs that cures HIV, Herpes, Diabetics, Asthma, Hepatitis, etc. Contact Priest Babaka on email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete