Pages

Sunday

Natural Health Reviews

Natural Health Reviews

Natural Health 101 Review
Gaia Herbs

So This natural health review is about the Gaia Herbs Supreme Cleanse Kit. This may be bit of an unfair review. I used the Kit for about a week and a half (you are suppose to use it for 2 weeks) and I honestly did not love it. I have to say that I really love Gaia herbs but it was a lot to do in one day. You have to take the liquid about 4 times a day and the powder one time. If you are at home for 2 weeks and do not mind remembering all of the times that you need to take it then that is fine. But if you are like me and can’t remember when to go to the bathroom, then this may not be the right cleanse for you. It felt like it was giving me a good cleanse but I got a little frustrated with taking the solutions so many times a day. The herbs are very strong, which I personally love but some will not love the taste. I love gaia herbs but I have to rate this cleanse a 4/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment