Pages

Sunday

Orange Juice diet Day 2 and 3

Day 2 and 3 of orange juice

I guess yesterday wasn't that bad. I can honestly tell you that I am not hungry at all and unlike when I was on lemonade I don't want to eat and my energy has gone up a little. I feel full faster, its easier for me to drink the orange juice and it taste so good... but I am still only drinking about 3 to 4 cups a day. I will try to increase it as the weeks go on. I figure I will do this maybe for another 10 days or so  or until I want to stop and then I will do green smoothies. I think your body comes out of starvation mode when you are drinking orange juice so I do not think you will lose weight as rapidly as you can on the Master Cleanse. I am also less cold, which is one indicator that my body isnt using as much as its fat reserves that it was on the Master cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment